CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, November 23, 2016

You smile, I smile...

Tanda seru bukan marah okay... haha
korang... ermmm...
nak kata... hari ni... hati ni dicuri berkali2 lagi..hihi
nothing much, just everytime he smiled at me, and the way he looked at me,
he made my heart flattered!
but unfortunately, there are a lot of things that we cant do today...
when there is too many people involved, we cant even talked much to each other...
bila balik plak, lain2 stesen n train....
it was too much for me.. but seeing him, made my day....
my mind cant stop thinking about him, and I hope I can finished most of my job
as fast as I can, so, that I can make an appointment with him again! (although I need to ask
about his schedule too) 😭😭
Lets start finished all the reports!!!!


No comments: